Monday 9 April 2012

Long time

  A lot has happened since I last posted, long story short she was in a moment of weakness and maybe shouldn't have said it.  Though things have I think gotten better between us because of it.  We are going shopping together on Friday to get her a new dress for Cats the following weekend.  I think it's going well, slow but well.  She has gotten more comfortable with hugging me and looking at me so that's a good thing. 
  Easter was hard for me, I missed family dinner with her family.  Seeing pictures posted on facebook from my wife's brother were hard to see.  It just accented what I was missing.  Not being a part of this family has made me realize how much I am going to loose if things aren't repaired. 
  She mentioned that I need to buy some new clothes too because I have lost a lot of weight and she thought I was getting unhealthy.  So I said two things.  One, that we need to go to vegas for a holiday, maybe when the kids are away this summer with her parents.  She said that is something we need to talk about later, I said "that's not a no"  but left it at that because I think it is too premature to talk about but that I think she deserves for me to take her on a holiday that's not a business trip.
  Second thing I said is that I'm thinner and lighter but not unhealthy.  I sent her a couple of pics of me flexing without my shirt on.  I looked good.  I guess I was hoping to show her how sexy I am and hoped that sparked something, also to show her I am not unhealthy just the opposite in fact.
  My friend Chester invited me to go with him to a comic convention at the end of the month.  I said it would be great for me to go and take the kids.  Looking into it I actually got excited to go.  The first thing I have been really excited to do on my own since my wife left.  So I am busy every weekend now.
  Also, I got a job interview from one of the local optometrists.  They tracked me down without any effort from me, they found me and approached me.  No offer yet but it was a good first interview.  It's nice to be wanted and it makes me feel that the last 5 years at Hero haven't been for nothing, people have noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment