Wednesday 22 February 2012

Alone and Lonley

  Work is going well at least.  I think I'll make some headway there as long as I have the time to prove myself.  I am clicking with my coworkers and my manager,  I think she is impressed with the way I interact with customers.
  It all only shows me how lonley I am though.  I can hold on just long enough to get home and then I loose it.  Not having my family here is so hard.  I need some intimate contact.  My daughter gives me hugs all the time and tells me she loves me.  I almost cry every time I am so touched by her love.  but it's not the same as holding my wife in my arms.  I'm not talking about sex, just intimate contact, rubbing her feet, snuggling in front of the tv, holding her hand at night,  feeling her hand on my shoulder.  Even just seeing her looking at me.  I need it so bad.  I'm almost ready to crack apart, every day I get a little worse and without something I think I'm going to have a major break down.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment