Saturday 18 February 2012

Rise the mighty phoenix

  I got a new job today.  A fresh start is on it's way.  It's still a management position but not my dream job, though I think I'll be in that role sooner rather than later.  I have been in many situations where I sold a customer a bill of goods and then sat back after they left and said to myself, "I better come through on this"  when I promise the moon I better come back with something.  I can see they have hope for my potential and I have them convinced that I can do it, I better come through. It's a good thing I only know how to give 100% on everything and don't stop trying, any less and it will be the end of my career as soon as it starts.
  I hope that this gives my wife renewed hope in us, that is shows her that I can do it.  That she holds on long enough to re discover us.  I need her so badly.  I hope that she can get over this hump and see what we had and start working back to us.
  I also feel I need to say that I have been a little hard on Gwen, my wifes friend.  I don't think she is my enemy or anything.  We never really connected but I don't seriously thing she is out to get me.  She's being a good friend to my wife and holding her hand through this.  I have no idea really what Gwen is telling my wife and I feel that I've speculated a little harshly toward her.

  Anyway, onward and upward,  I feel a bit lie a Phoenix rising out of my own ashes today, I hope that I can keep up my momentum and continue moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment